Water Treatment Infrastructure Maintenance
A regular programme of water treatment asset inspection, cleaning and maintenance will reduce the potential for microbiological, chemical or physical problems. Working with consultant engineering firms, civil engineering firms and Irish Water, AQS Environmental Solutions offers a range of services to the Water Treatment industry including:
- Provision of AQS confined space entry teams (including diving) for inspection, surveying and maintenance of tank assets.
- Specialist suction removal of GAC, sand filters and replacement of media using our DISAB equipment and experienced crews.
- Standalone hygienic equipment and expertise in delivering disinfection and chlorination to water mains and all structures including reservoirs. We work to drinking water standards including "EPA advice note 10: Service Reservoir Inspection and Maintenance".
- Waste management, transportation and disposal of water treatment residual wastes.
- Live inspection and cleaning of reservoirs using ROV equipment. AQS Environmental Solutions can now provide live survey and cleaning on larger reservoirs using robotic submersible cameras and suction units.
- Reservoir cleaning services - it is recommended to inspect, clean and maintain reservoirs on a regular bass so there will be less likelihood of the reservoir developing microbiological or physical problems.