Position of Accounts Receivable Administrator – Part Time
August 28, 2023
- Job Location: Galmoy, Co. Kilkenny
- Work Hours: 3 days per week
- Job Type: Part-time
Accounts receivable administrator part time ( 3 days a week)
Responsible for :
- creating and posting sales invoices on accounts system (SAP B1)
- liaising with sales and operations dept to ensure efficient process of invoices
- chasing purchase orders and dealing with queries
- Assisting in credit control
- Experience of accounts receivable/ invoicing on accounts package
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
How to Apply
To apply you can email us at email@example.com or click on the apply now button below.
AQS is one of Ireland’s leading industrial, environmental and drainage services provider. We deliver services to most of the large manufacturing facilities, local authorities, healthcare providers, utilities and infrastructure companies in in the country. Every day, we are trusted to safely and effectively deliver a diverse range of services – from sewer cleaning and asset surveying to large-scale industrial cleaning projects.
Our priority is the safety and welfare of our crews and staff throughout the organisation. We provide high quality training for every work scenario encountered. We provide best in class technology and safety gear for every job. We have a high standard of quality and health and safety work practices and we actively encourage all staff to engage with these. This combination, including very favourable working conditions and remuneration makes AQS a positive work environment for our staff. Our low turnover speaks volumes.