Position of Engineer
March 10, 2021
- Job Location: Galmoy, Co. Kilkenny
- Work Hours:
- Job Type: Full-time
AQS Environmental Solutions are looking to recruit an Engineer for the CCTV Drainage and GIS surveying department.
- Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be able to read/ interpret site network drawing and generate accurate reports
- Some experience in tenders, quotes and liasing with clients and operational teams
- Previous experience of GPS surveying, Infonet software or Pipeline CCTV surveying an advantage.
- Must have full and clean “B” licence
This job description is not exhaustive and may be modified as appropriate to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the business.
Send CV’s to email@example.com
About The Job
How to Apply
To apply you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply now button below.
AQS is one of Ireland’s leading industrial, environmental and drainage services provider. We deliver services to most of the large manufacturing facilities, local authorities, healthcare providers, utilities and infrastructure companies in in the country. Every day, we are trusted to safely and effectively deliver a diverse range of services – from sewer cleaning and asset surveying to large-scale industrial cleaning projects.
Our priority is the safety and welfare of our crews and staff throughout the organisation. We provide high quality training for every work scenario encountered. We provide best in class technology and safety gear for every job. We have a high standard of quality and health and safety work practices and we actively encourage all staff to engage with these. This combination, including very favourable working conditions and remuneration makes AQS a positive work environment for our staff. Our low turnover speaks volumes.