Position of Graduate Engineer for CCTV Drainage and GPS surveying
August 23, 2022
- Job Location: Galmoy, Co. Kilkenny
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00am to 17.00pm
- Job Type: Full-time
AQS Environmental Solutions are looking to recruit a Graduate Engineer for the CCTV Drainage and GPS surveying department.
- Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be able to read/ interpret site network drawings and generate accurate reports
- Previous experience of GPS surveying, Wincan and infonet software or Pipeline CCTV surveying an advantage
- Must have full and clean “B” licence
About The Job
- Preparing information packs for site crews
- Measuring and interpreting site drawings with a view to assisting in the generation of quotations
- Liaising with site crews and clients
- Processing information received from site and generating reports
- All necessary training provided
How to Apply
To apply you can email us at email@example.com or click on the apply now button below.
AQS is one of Ireland’s leading industrial, environmental and drainage services provider. We deliver services to most of the large manufacturing facilities, local authorities, healthcare providers, utilities and infrastructure companies in in the country. Every day, we are trusted to safely and effectively deliver a diverse range of services – from sewer cleaning and asset surveying to large-scale industrial cleaning projects.
Our priority is the safety and welfare of our crews and staff throughout the organisation. We provide high quality training for every work scenario encountered. We provide best in class technology and safety gear for every job. We have a high standard of quality and health and safety work practices and we actively encourage all staff to engage with these. This combination, including very favourable working conditions and remuneration makes AQS a positive work environment for our staff. Our low turnover speaks volumes.