Local Authority Customers
Our reputation was built on providing sewer cleaning and CCTV survey services for local authorities – and these services are still a core element of our expertise.
We deliver a range of planned drainage services that help our local authority clients maintain sewer assets in an optimal way, so customers get the best wastewater service possible.
Our emergency 24-hour response service is also ready if needed. At AQS, we appreciate the importance of responding decisively to emergencies such as blocked sewers and flooding, in a timely manner.
With locations in Tipperary, Dublin and Limerick, we are ideally positioned to provide a fast response to our local authority customers whenever they need us.
Our services include:
- Highway CCTV drainage surveying.
- Topographical surveying.
- Pipe and tank testing.
- Emergency drain and sewer unblocking.
- Emergency pump house emptying.
- Full site surveys and as-built drawings for local authority areas – for example development sites and ghost estates.
- Maintenance and upgrade of pump stations, drainage pipes, manholes and associated infrastructure.
- Sewer rehabilitation, including sewer lining (CIPP).