AQS delivers highly responsive and sustainable service to many pharmaceuticals and chemical manufacturers. We have a modern fleet of ADR combined suction and jetting tankers, operated by Hazchem-qualified drivers.
Our suction technology can remove all types of wet and dry sludge, slurry, filter cakes and sediments, as well as powders, granular materials, aggregates, ash and soil.
he experience and qualifications of our teams is backed by rigorous safety and quality standards. AQS holds OHAS 45001 and ISO 9001:2015. We also carry out all internal training in line with clients’ quality and safety procedures.
Services delivered to the pharma industry include:
- Pipeline and asset surveying, repair and testing.
- Biopharmaceutical sludge and hazardous waste haulage off site in purpose-built closed containers to designated disposal or recovery facilities.
- Chemical tank cleaning.
- On-site filter media exchange in manufacturing and water treatment applications.
- Cooling tower cleaning and decontamination.
- General decontamination services and manual cleaning.