Water and wastewater
AQS delivers clean water and wastewater asset cleaning, repair and maintenance services across Ireland. As an approved contractor for Irish Water, we work on national frameworks in the water and wastewater asset maintenance and cleaning team.
With our advanced and flexible fleet of specialist jetting and suction tankers, no job is too big or too small for us to complete safely and effectively. Our rigorous training and procedures allow us to properly manage all health and safety challenges, including confined space entry and working at height.
Our services include:
- CCTV surveying of sewers, culverts, sumps pump stations.
- Tank and vessel cleaning, including waste disposal of tank cleaning residues.
- Filter media exchange and disposal.
- Reservoir and water asset inspection (ROV and confined space entry).
- Reservoir cleaning (underwater and drain down).
- Reservoir repair, using the latest concrete and structural rehabilitation techniques.
- Comprehensive technical solutions for challenging projects including tank sterilisation, chemical dosing and asset repair programmes.
- Drain and sewer cleaning.
- Culvert cleaning.
- Emergency drain and sewer blockage removal
- Pump station cleaning.
- Sewer rehabilitation, including pipe lining (CIPP)