AQS Environmental Solutions offers a range of tank and pipeline chlorination services to the potable water industry. They include:
- Cleaning a chlorination of assets to BS6700 standard.
- Reservoir inspection cleaning and maintenance according to EPA Advice Note 10 (2011).
- Installation of temporary and bypass water solutions.
- Pipeline and valve replacement.
- Installation and maintenance of HSQE site infrastructure, for example: manholes, service covers, safely barriers and railings, access stairs and platforms and signage.
- Site management and disposal of residuals, minimising transportation costs and ensuring environmental compliance.
We carry out structural repairs to concrete reservoir tanks and water towers throughout Ireland. We offer a comprehensive service that includes:
- Detailed structural inspections of reservoirs
- Valve replacement and pipeline installation
- Crack injection in reservoirs
- Joint repairs and overbanding
- Internal cementitious relining
AQS can undertake ROV surveying of reservoir water tanks. Subject to suitability, this can include remote robotic cleaning of reservoirs as well.
Benefits of robotic reservoir cleaning:
- Eliminates the need to bypass or isolate the asset so reservoir stays online.
- No need for confined space entry, so safer.
- Complies with all safety and water quality standards and regulations.
- Reduced costs.
- Less stress on reservoir structure.
View our robotic reservoir cleaning video here
We can use our PM100 cleaning system to remover biofouling and staining from reservoir and water process tanks. The system’s low-pressure chemical process is delivered in a wide spray, allowing application of the cleaning medium to a much larger area, enhancing productivity.
The AQS expert reservoir cleaning teams use extendable lances, so scaffolding is not needed. This allows us to clean and sterilise tanks of any size and type quickly and safely. Our PM100 chemical approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) and is suitable for all drinking water vessels. It is also environmentally safe to discharge.