Reservoir Cleaning and Repair
AQS provides reservoir cleaning services to customers across Ireland. Our services also include reservoir surveying and repairing. We pride ourselves in being one of the best in the business. We have cleaned small, rural and remote reservoirs providing drinking water to a few houses and large city reservoirs that feed 40,000 people every day.
We provide a temporary water supply and pipeline bypasses in advance of reservoir cleaning and disinfection. Our dedicated potable water teams follow strict hygiene and safety procedures at all times. All our reservoir equipment is for potable water use only.
Tank and Pipeline Chlorination
AQS Environmental Solutions offers a range of tank and pipeline chlorination services to the potable water industry. They include:
- Cleaning a chlorination of assets to BS6700 standard.
- Reservoir inspection cleaning and maintenance according to EPA Advice Note 10 (2011).
- Installation of temporary and bypass water solutions.
- Pipeline and valve replacement.
- Installation and maintenance of HSQE site infrastructure, for example: manholes, service covers, safety barriers and railings, access stairs and platforms and signage.
- Site management and disposal of residuals, minimising transportation costs and ensuring environmental compliance.
Reservoir Cleaning and Repair
We carry out structural repairs to concrete reservoir tanks and water towers throughout Ireland. We offer a comprehensive reservoir cleaning service that includes:
- Detailed structural inspections of reservoirs
- Valve replacement and pipeline installation
- Crack injection in reservoirs
- Joint repairs and overbanding
- Internal cementitious relining
ROV Surveying and Robotic Cleaning
AQS can undertake ROV surveying of reservoir water tanks. Subject to suitability, this can include remote robotic reservoir cleaning of reservoirs as well.
Benefits of robotic reservoir cleaning:
- Eliminates the need to bypass or isolate the asset so reservoirs stay online
- No need for confined space entry, so it is safer
- Complies with all safety and Irish water quality standards and regulations
- Reduced costs
- Less stress on reservoir structure
- View our robotic reservoir cleaning video here
PM100 water tank and reservoir cleaning
We can use our PM100 reservoir cleaning system to remove biofouling and staining from reservoir and water process tanks. The system’s low-pressure chemical process is delivered in a wide spray, allowing application of the cleaning medium to a much larger area, enhancing productivity.
Our expert reservoir cleaning teams use extendable lances, so scaffolding is not needed. This allows us to clean and sterilise tanks of any size and type, quickly and safely. Our PM100 chemical is approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) and is suitable for all drinking water vessels. It is also environmentally safe to discharge.
Watch this video to see how effective AQS’s PM100 chemical is for rinsing down a large water tower.