AQS provides industrial cleaning services for power generation sites, both reactively and as part of a planned preventative maintenance programme.
Our fleet of modern suction and jetting units are regularly deployed at power stations during annual maintenance shutdowns or for ongoing site and asset cleaning work.
A key strength is deploying teams in multiple shifts 24 hours a day to meet tight deadlines imposed by limited shutdown periods. Also, our people are very experienced at working safely and productively in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve challenging goals.
Our services include:
- Removal and packaging of slag, ash, flue gas residue and other solid wastes from boilers and other associated areas in WTE (Waste to Energy) facilities.
- High pressure jetting and desludging of process lines, feed lines, sumps and tanks.
- Specialist labour supply for confined space entry works.
- Emergency process pipe unblocking.
- High volume suction and removal of dry waste, including wood chips.
- CCTV camera surveying of pipes and tanks.